- Bookings are for 25 or 55 minutes. Please ensure you leave PROMPTLY at the end of your time slot and do not overrun. If you do not leave on time, you will be charged for an extra time slot.
- Please do not arrive early for your allocated time slot as you must not enter the Field until the previous hirer has vacated.
- On arrival, REMAIN IN YOUR VEHICLE. Park in the waiting bay outside the field, wait for the previous hirer to vacate, then park on the hardstanding area inside the enclosed exercise area. It is the client’s responsibility to ensure the gate is securely closed behind them.
- If you are concerned about recalling your dog after your time slot, we advise you book extra time to prevent holding up the next hirer. Alternatively we recommend the use of a long line attached to a harness during your session to make it easier for you to get hold of your dog at the end of your time slot.
- Royalty Avenue leading to the Field is a quiet lane. Please have respect for the residents and adhere to the 20mph speed limit down the lane and 5mph speed limit on the yard.
- If using the toilet, please be aware that the other businesses on the yard operate using heavy machinery. Watch out for vehicles and keep children safe.
- Please respect our neighbours and keep noise to a minimum.
USE OF THE FIELD
- YOU MUST CLEAN UP AFTER YOUR DOG(S). Dispose of dog poo and litter in the bin provided. Do not leave poo bags in the field and do not flush them down the toilet.
- Anyone found not cleaning up dog poo or leaving litter behind will be banned from using the Field again in the future.
- CCTV is in place to monitor the security of the field.
- Never leave your dog/s unattended in the Field.
- Dogs must be kept on lead when outside of the Field.
- Please do not allow your dog(s) to dig. If this occurs, holes must be filled in.
- During the use of, and upon leaving the Field, the hirer is to ensure the Field is left in a clean and tidy condition.
- Do not leave food in the Field. Some dogs are on restricted diets.
- No grooming in the field or on the car park.
- No smoking or vaping permitted whilst on the property.
- Maximum of three cars per booking.
- You have use of the toilet on the yard if needed. Please leave the toilet in the condition in which you found it. Please report any issues to Jason on 07764767067.
- Children are welcome to enter to Field but do so at the hirer’s own risk. Children under 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
- The Field is to be used as an area for the hirer to train or exercise dogs and for no other purpose.
- Subletting of the Field is not permitted.
- The Field is checked on a daily basis. If you notice any issues, damage to the equipment, or if you have any concerns, please contact Jason on 07764767067.
- It is the owner’s responsibility to ensure the dog is fully vaccinated, wormed and flea’d.
- It is advisable for your dog to wear an I.D tag on their collar/harness.
- All dogs must be microchipped. This is a legal requirement.
- Please seek the advice of your vet prior to using the Field if your dog has underlying medical issues.
- SICKNESS: You must not bring your dog to your booking if they are unwell (i.e. sickness or diarrhoea) or if they have been in contact with another dog that has an infectious disease (i.e. if they are coughing, it could be kennel cough). We require a minimum of 24 hours clearance after any sickness or diarrhoea. Please respect that other dogs using the Field may be young/old and vulnerable or have compromised immune systems.
- KENNEL COUGH: You must not bring your dog to your booking if they have been in contact with another dog that has kennel cough as it is highly infectious. Dogs can contract the infection and be contagious prior to showing any symptoms. Therefore, we require a minimum period of 10 days clearance after them being in contact with a coughing dog or after their last symptoms have disappeared.
- Chester's Dog Walking Field accept no responsibility if your dog does contract kennel cough at any time.
- BITCHES IN SEASON: Bitches in season cannot use the field.
- Harsh handling and harsh verbals do not follow our code of ethics and will not be tolerated. In addition, choke chains, electric collars, citronella collars, prong collars and manhandling are not permitted. If we see any of these things taking place, you may be asked to leave and will not be entitled to a refund. In the future, you may not be allowed to return to the Field.
- Please use the hand sanitiser provided before opening and closing the gate
- Do not attend if you have tested positive with Covid-19, if you are displaying any symptoms or if you have been in contact with anyone who has symptoms.
- Current government guidelines must be adhered to in respect of social distancing and meeting other people.
- Use of the Field and equipment shall be entirely at the hirer’s own risk. Chester’s Dog Walking Field accepts no liability for the death of, or injury to, any person/dog or for damage to any property. We also accept no liability for any losses, claims, actions, damages, costs/expenses or other liability incurred by the hirer during the use of the Field.
- Chester’s Dog Walking Field will not be held liable for any dog escaping from the Field.
- All vehicles parked on the property are left entirely at the owners own risk. We accept no liability for any loss, accidents or damage to vehicles whilst on the property.
- It is the handlers’ responsibility to ensure that they and their dog(s) remain safe at all times.
- Any injury to a person or dog is the sole responsibility of the owner/person in charge of the dog.
- If your dog damages any of the property of Chester's Dog Field, you may be liable for any costs incurred to repair said property. This includes the equipment in the field.
- Chester’s Dog Walking Field reserves the right to withdraw permission to use the field at their discretion.
- The person who made the booking must be present and inform those accompanying of the rules and conditions.
BOOKING & CANCELLATION
- Your booking is only complete when registration and full payment have been completed.
- Cancellation: Bookings are non-refundable but may be transferred with a minimum of 48 hours' notice. This can be done manually via your booking confirmation.
- If you go over your allocated booking time, this will be charged as an additional time slot.
ELECTRONIC DATA USE
- Chester's Dog Walking Field will not disclose client information to any third parties. Data collected is for our reference only.
By completing a booking, I agree that:
- I have read, understand and agree to the terms and conditions.
- My dog(s) is(are) in good health and up to date with vaccinations and flea/worming treatments.
- I will not use aversive training aids or methods.
- I will remain in my vehicle in the waiting bay until the previous hirer has vacated the Field.
- I will leave the Field on time so that I do not infringe on the next hirers booking.
- I will not hold Chester's Dog Walking Field liable for any accidents, loss, injury or illness that may occur whilst using the facilities.
- I respect that this is a multi-business venue and I, or any party that is attending with me, will only access the Field or the toilet and will not trespass in any other area.
- I will not hold Chester's Dog Walking Field liable if my dog (or dogs) escape(s) from the field.
- I will leave the field as I found it and will tidy up after myself and my dog(s).